Monday, January 11, 2010

New year. Old holiday cards.

(front)
"Let it snow."


(front)

(back)
"Happy holidays."



(front)
"Peace on Earth"


(front)
"Cheers."


I procrastinate. I never posted the rest of my holiday cards in 2009 so I will now. My fancy printer broke and so I outsourced my cards this year and in doing so realized how expensive it is and learned a great deal about what to ask for. Do not assume paper the printer picks will be fit to fold for cards. Ask to see the paper and test fold it to see if it cracks! My dear old friend was my first official costumer and bought a bunch of my holiday cards which I bundled up and took home to Colorado with me. And because of the printer mishap she will be using them next year. Happy times in Colorado with family and snow. We even attempted to ski after many years of absence from the slopes. we made it down the run all bones in tact and we patted ourselves on the back and wiggled our toes out of our ski boots to see if they still worked. And on the eve of 2010 I found myself toasting to the new year, glad to have made it through the last year in one piece (it was a hard one for me) and looking forward to the endless possibilities of the next decade.

(back) (front)
"Deck the halls."




No comments:

Post a Comment