Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My sister is turning 30 on friday.

I can't really believe it. And I probably shouldn't have announced that to the world. But nothing to be ashamed of. 30 is the new 20. And who wants to be 20 again anyway? And she looks so young and lovely. And besides she does not read my blog because she is unaware of its existence as of yet. Which is why I can post the card I just made especially for her before her actual birthday. I can not on her birthday because I will be with her in Vegas and I will be buying her a big drink. We are both getting older in the next week. Crazy how time flies. But I can still remember riding her banana seat bike and playing dress up for hours (actually I played with vintage fabric for this card, and it was really fun). And we are not too old to dance. Dancing is always the answer.

(back of card) (front of card)

(inside of card)

© 2009 by Ivy Hickam



No comments:

Post a Comment